We are happy to see you at the Thai Spa Boutique.
We are taking the following precautions for your health and safety:
- all appointments are done by prior bookings online or via the phone only;
- all rooms have ultraviolet lamps, which helps cleanse the place during your treatment;
- all therapists wear masks and gloves during your treatment;
- at the entrance of our building we offer the necessary hospital grade disinfection hand sanitizer;
- we check the temperature of every single guest (we legally have to decline our services if the guest has any symptoms of ORZ and a high temperature);
- the rooms are disinfected after every client and the rooms are aerated after each guest to remove any strong or unpleasant smells;
- we ensure every guest booking is for a specific time frame, so guests do not walk pass each other and this reduces the chance of infection between guests;
- all guests are located with a minimum safe distance of 1.5 m during the whole stay at the boutique;
- therapists wear masks and gloves during the treatment.
We would like to ask all our guests to wear masks during your stay at our salon. With your safe hygiene practices, we can ensure your health, care, comfort and safety at the boutique Thai Spa.